- View Sourcehello, yes i too am addicted to longaberger and am a consultant. i am very excited to find this club and look forward to mtg new addicts like myself.
- View SourceHi Caryn,<br>Welcome to our little club. I know
things are a little slow here to start with, but I do
hope to see more activity in the weeks to come. I am
looking forward to all the chat about our beloved LB
baskets. How many do you have? I am fairly new to the biz,
but I have collected 35+ baskets so far and I do tend
to trade them so we all can share in the fun. I hope
you will feel free to post and ask all your
co-collector friends and customers to stop by and check us
out. I would love to have chats, but I need people in
the lub. I really hate to talk to myself!
- View SourceHello all. I am in search of two baskets. I would
like to get a Morning Glory Combo and a Lot's of Luck
combo. If anyone can help(for a reasonable price) I
would love to hear from you. <br>PS. EVERYONE IS
WELCOME TO POST FOR SALE AND WANTED ADS!
- View SourceI was a basket consulant and have a number of baskets for sale. Anyone interested please email me at onlydi@.... Thanks Diane
- View SourceI would love to start a fun thing to help us
share our ideas to use these wonderful baskets. Do you
have some creative ways you have used them for display
/ decoration? I would love to have you share them
all. If you can, a picture of your creation or the
basket in use would be absolutely great! Put your
thinking caps on, ladies ( and gentlemen).
- View SourceHello,I am new here. I have been collecting
longaberger baskets for a short time now. I really love them!
I am currently looking for the 2000 century basket,
the one with the purple trim, but I am not having any
- View SourceHi Rachel. I have the century basket and liner
and protector and lid and<br>tie-on for sale. It is
the collectors club edition. I have the box &
the<br>basket card also. It is the stained basket. It doesn't
have purple weave<br>though.<br>Let me know if you are
- View SourceMy name is Linda, and I am new here. I have just
begun my collection of Longaberger baskets and don't
know much about them. I would like to know what you
all use yours for.<br><br>My
website:<a href=http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show target=new>http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show</a>
- View Source.. I have a plate in ebay. I have put a picture
here in the club under Kelly's products. It's a great
plate and right now it's only at 23.oo. I'm paying for
the shipping. This plate was never sold to customers.
It was a special item. I think it was incentive or
it was only available to advisors or such. It was
given as a gift to me. if you have any questions email