Bonkers4baskets

  • kms4baskets
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Bonkers4baskets
    • carynb11
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2, 2000
        hello, yes i too am addicted to longaberger and am a consultant. i am very excited to find this club and look forward to mtg new addicts like myself.
      • kms4baskets
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 18, 2000
          Hi Caryn,<br>Welcome to our little club. I know
          things are a little slow here to start with, but I do
          hope to see more activity in the weeks to come. I am
          looking forward to all the chat about our beloved LB
          baskets. How many do you have? I am fairly new to the biz,
          but I have collected 35+ baskets so far and I do tend
          to trade them so we all can share in the fun. I hope
          you will feel free to post and ask all your
          co-collector friends and customers to stop by and check us
          out. I would love to have chats, but I need people in
          the lub. I really hate to talk to myself!
          lol<br>Again, WELCOME!!!!
        • kms4baskets
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 18, 2000
            Hello all. I am in search of two baskets. I would
            like to get a Morning Glory Combo and a Lot's of Luck
            combo. If anyone can help(for a reasonable price) I
            would love to hear from you. <br>PS. EVERYONE IS
            WELCOME TO POST FOR SALE AND WANTED ADS!
          • onlydi
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 20, 2000
              I was a basket consulant and have a number of baskets for sale. Anyone interested please email me at onlydi@.... Thanks Diane
            • kms4baskets
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 20, 2000
                I would love to start a fun thing to help us
                share our ideas to use these wonderful baskets. Do you
                have some creative ways you have used them for display
                / decoration? I would love to have you share them
                all. If you can, a picture of your creation or the
                basket in use would be absolutely great! Put your
                thinking caps on, ladies ( and gentlemen).
              • rwshine
                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 16, 2001
                  Hello,I am new here. I have been collecting
                  longaberger baskets for a short time now. I really love them!
                  I am currently looking for the 2000 century basket,
                  the one with the purple trim, but I am not having any
                  luck. :O)<br><br>Rachel~
                • sniffyfriend
                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 20, 2001
                    Hi Rachel. I have the century basket and liner
                    and protector and lid and<br>tie-on for sale. It is
                    the collectors club edition. I have the box &
                    the<br>basket card also. It is the stained basket. It doesn't
                    have purple weave<br>though.<br>Let me know if you are
                    interested.<br>Thanks,<br>Wendy
                  • linsdesigns
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 23, 2001
                      Hi all,<br>Was wondering if anyone knew of any basket oriented scrapbooking materials???<br>Lindsey
                    • sniffyfriend
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 23, 2001
                        I have actually bought some Longaberger basket stickers from ebay. That is all I know of.<br>Wendy
                      • sniffyfriend
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 4 10:38 PM
                          I want to sell my 2000 Lg WW Easter Basket Combo. Is anyone interested?
                        • charitycronan
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 18, 2001
                            My name is Linda, and I am new here. I have just
                            begun my collection of Longaberger baskets and don't
                            know much about them. I would like to know what you
                            all use yours for.<br><br>My
                            website:<a href=http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show target=new>http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show</a>
                          • kellyh925
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 14, 2001
                              .. I have a plate in ebay. I have put a picture
                              here in the club under Kelly's products. It's a great
                              plate and right now it's only at 23.oo. I'm paying for
                              the shipping. This plate was never sold to customers.
                              It was a special item. I think it was incentive or
                              it was only available to advisors or such. It was
                              given as a gift to me. if you have any questions email
                              me