still have some baskets and accessories left - need to unload immediately!

  • pa_law_chick <pa_law_chick@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Thanks for your support so far. I still have some baskets and
      accessories that need to go, and most prices have been lowered.
      Prices are flexible if you are reasonable. Shipping and insurance
      extra. I accept money orders and Paypal. Come from smoke-free, pet-
      free home. Email me for conditions (pa_law_chick@...) Also,
      if you are looking for any PartyLite items (candles or accessories),
      I have many of those to get rid of too, just haven't compiled a list
      yet).

      1998 Good Ol' Summertime Picnic Pal - $22
      1998 easter tie-on - $5
      2000 century celebration tie-on - $5
      1999 Horizon of Hope with lid, tie-on, botanical fields liner,
      protector, card, and booklet w/ stickers - $42
      2000 Horizon of Hope with lid, tie-on, Hope scalloped liner,
      protector, card, and stickers - $42
      1998 Horizon of Hope liner in market day plaid - $9
      bread divider - $6
      1995 small key, two-way divider, card - $24
      Maple leaf wall hook - $15
      small fruit protector - $7
      Ivory cookie jar and lid (w/box) - $62
      medium fruit - $25 - slight wear (stain pen will cover nicely)
      10" generations $20 w/lid $10 (crayon marks on outside bottom of
      basket, slight ding on lid - not very noticeable)