new member w/ 98 sleigh basket sets for sale and snowflake

  • theirispatch <ibybaskets@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      Hi everyone! I have the 98 sleigh basket,liner, protector, and
      wrought iron sleigh stand and the 98 dash away basket, liner,
      protector, and wrought iron runners. I take mastercard,visa, or MO.
      If you are interested make an offer all Bentley range offers will be
      concidered. Email if you have any questions...
      oh almost forgot I also have forsale a 97 Red snowflake basket,
      liner, and protector.... Thanks, Brittney