3 Day Only LONGABERGER SALE!!!

  • Marque Boling
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      Close out prices on all Longaberger Baskets

      For three days only my EBAY store: The Weaving Way
      <http://www.stores.ebay.com/theweavingway> is having a price slashing
      holiday sale. I am selling some of the most popular “Christmas collection”
      and “Holiday Hostess” baskets available. Left Click over to The Weaving
      Way <http://www.stores.ebay.com/theweavingway> before you miss out on the
      entire holiday inventory. Weaving Way
      <http://www.stores.ebay.com/theweavingway> shoppers that use the “But it
      Now” option have a chance to win a free “Sweetheart” basket. Hurry over to
      The Weaving Way <http://www.stores.ebay.com/theweavingway> , sale ends
      Christmas evening. Add The Weaving Way
      <http://www.stores.ebay.com/theweavingway> to your Internet favorites so
      you don’t miss out on our “J.W. Collection”, “Collectors Club”, “Bee
      Baskets” and much more. All being added to the store inventory in 2003.

      Thank you for sharing the love of baskets,

      Marque