Hello

  • charitycronan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 18, 2001
      My name is Linda, and I am new here. I have just
      begun my collection of Longaberger baskets and don't
      know much about them. I would like to know what you
      all use yours for.<br><br>My
      website:<a href=http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show target=new>http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show</a>
    • kellyh925
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 14, 2001
        .. I have a plate in ebay. I have put a picture
        here in the club under Kelly's products. It's a great
        plate and right now it's only at 23.oo. I'm paying for
        the shipping. This plate was never sold to customers.
        It was a special item. I think it was incentive or
        it was only available to advisors or such. It was
        given as a gift to me. if you have any questions email
        me