wanting to sell

  • sniffyfriend
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 4 10:38 PM
      I want to sell my 2000 Lg WW Easter Basket Combo. Is anyone interested?
    • charitycronan
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 18, 2001
        My name is Linda, and I am new here. I have just
        begun my collection of Longaberger baskets and don't
        know much about them. I would like to know what you
        all use yours for.<br><br>My
        website:<a href=http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show target=new>http://www.themomteam.com/cgi-bin/mom.cgi?id=li68862&action=show</a>
      • kellyh925
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 14, 2001
          .. I have a plate in ebay. I have put a picture
          here in the club under Kelly's products. It's a great
          plate and right now it's only at 23.oo. I'm paying for
          the shipping. This plate was never sold to customers.
          It was a special item. I think it was incentive or
          it was only available to advisors or such. It was
          given as a gift to me. if you have any questions email
          me