Re: ~*~ß_ñ~*~ Funny Hair

  • ML
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2011
      I guess they call this a strange hair day instead of a bad hair day!  Lol!  Thank you for sharing.

      Mark

      The only limitations are those of Vision!
      A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others.  - Ben
      Ben Franklin said, “It is sometimes better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it up, and remove the doubt.

      Your heart will often know what your mind can not derive from logic.  MLM
      I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand - Confucious
      No man can reveal to you aught but that which already lies half asleep in the dawning of our knowledge.  Kalil Gibran

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2011
        Hahahaha...THANKS!!!

        Glitter Text Generator

        To: bolo_naa@yahoogroups.com