Hey ppl, just some advice for fellow home ownr

  • brylee.stevens1262@yeeeeernnn.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Well I have been investing in property for a few years now and I currently own 2 investment houses, but recently when looking to get some equity out of my current home I discovered an awesome mortgage broker, their site is; http://www.wecanloanyou.info/sqjaa

      Basically unlike regular banks these guys are totally independent and you enter in your details and they find out the absolute best deal for you. You can even enquire about refinancing your current mortgage through these guys, or simply taking out your first ever loan. So honestly, if you're into property check them out, working awesome for me!