Rainbow in Argentina

  • gisella mancuso
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
      this is just to let you know the Rainbow Gathering in Argentina has change the date
      will start on 3 erd september till new moon of 3 october
      this e mail is for info   javisai@...
      it s gonna be in Chaco state of northeast of Argentina

      rainbow vibes

      kali

      El Encuentro Arcoiris de Argenitna ha cambiado sus fechas para comenzar el 3 de septiembre hasta la luna nueva del 3 de octubre
      para info escribir a javisai@...
      El encuentro sera en la provincia de Chaco Argentina

      sigan enviando y recibiendo vibraciones arcoiris
      nos vemos en 5 minutos

      kali

      o Encontro do Arcoiris da Argentina iniciara a lua nova do 3 de setembro ate o 3 otobro
      informacao au javisai@...
      o encontro sera na provincia do Chaco na Argentina
      obrigada

      kali

      Correo Yahoo!
      Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y antispam ¬°gratis!
      Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/

    • black doggy dog
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2005
        A friend of mine told me about this really cool app, I have been using it for some time and it saved me quite of bit of money calling home. So, I thought I should pass it along to people I know so, they can save some money also. I think you guys will like it and really benfit from it. Try it out:

        FREE UNLIMITED International and Domestic Calling ANYTIME ANYWHERE in the World
        No GIMMICKS NO BS. ABSOLUTELY FREE

        1. simply load the application from:
           www.damaka.com

        2. it can do instant messaging, personalized voicemail,conference up to four of your buddies, make voice calls, send short text message to your buddy's cell phone. you can make UNLIMITED calls ANYTIME Internationally or domestic and talk HOWEVER LONG you want for FREE. Simply download the application, create a userid for yourself, tell your buddies to join and create themself a userid, add your buddy's userid into your contact list.  You are set to talk all you want to ANYONE around the world for as long as you want.

        3. Remember: www.damaka.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com