Hi Bob Read "Boat Bits" frequently and aware of "Loose Moose" on the rampage through the size range from "Jessie Cooper" on up !!! "Boat Bits" is one of thegypsy.nomads
We built a Jessie Cooper when we were living in Paris... Awesome boat. Bobloosemoosefilmworks
Hi Mark Many Thanks. Have quite a few pics of "Tomboy" but not the 3 you posted. Faxed and sent snail mail to Bolger and friends about 14 days ago, ref Dwg'sgypsy.nomads
This is a spam-free, on topic group - but pretty much anything boating, design, or boat-building related is fair game. Please don't repost spam - spammers and flamers will be bounced off.
To subscribe, send an email to:
Thanks, Gregg Carlson/moderator/list owner
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
Phil Bolger passed away in 2009. Susanne Altenburger runs the plans and design business:
- Phil Bolger & Friends, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
Consider buying a subscription to the best little home-builders magazine ever, where Phil and Susanne published many articles:
MESSING ABOUT IN BOATS
29 Burley Street,
Wenham, MA 01984 USA
Or, buy online at Duckworks
- Jul 13, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.