Chronologically a long way back, and yet it feels as inconceivable now as it did then. Good that his/our venture here keeps going on. Some serious movements onphil.bolger
!) I don't know. 2) I was an enthusiastic reader of Small Boat Journal and The National Fisherman back in the day and I never saw such a thing advertised orclumber03
Does anyone know if Edy and Duff made a Bolger Light Dory in fiberglass? If so during what time period? And of course pictures would be helpful. Thanks, Adamadampet2006
This is a spam-free, on topic group - but pretty much anything boating, design, or boat-building related is fair game. Please don't repost spam - spammers and flamers will be bounced off.
To subscribe, send an email to:
Or, join the Facebook page.
Thanks, Gregg Carlson/moderator/list owner
- NO "GO AWAY SPAMMER!" posts!!!
- no cursing, flaming, trolling, spamming, respamming, or flogging dead horses
- stay on topic, stay on thread, punctuate, no 'Ed, thanks, Fred' posts
- Pls add your comments at the TOP, SIGN your posts, and snip away
Phil Bolger passed away in 2009. Susanne Altenburger runs the plans and design business:
- Phil Bolger & Friends, P.O. Box 1209, Gloucester, MA, 01930, Fax: (978) 282-1349
Consider buying a subscription to the best little home-builders magazine ever, where Phil and Susanne published many articles:
MESSING ABOUT IN BOATS
29 Burley Street,
Wenham, MA 01984 USA
Or, buy online at Duckworks
- Jul 13, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.