Micro web page removed

  • giuseppe.bianco@asi.it
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
      Dear all - this is to inform all Micro nuts that, for several reasons
      that I wouldn't discuss here in the forum, I've decided to remove my
      Micro web site.
      Best, Pippo
    • Marco Vinicio Masoni
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
        Che diavolo  è successo , Pippo?  il tuo era uno dei Bolgersiti più completi, utili  e belli di tutto il web!
        Sorry, accidenti! proprio sorry!!!
        Marco

        ---------------------~-~>
        >eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
        >Click here for more details
        >---------------------------------------------------------------------_->
        >
        >Bolger rules!!!
        >- no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
        >- no flogging dead horses
        >- add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!"
        posts off-list.
        >- stay on topic and punctuate

        Laboratorio di Psicologia Dott. Masoni
        Via Stromboli,3
        20144 MILANO - Italy
        Tel. 02 43911114  -  0347 7153486
        Fax.   0243318224  -  0247716682
        email: masoni@...

        "Perciò saranno tutte soltanto nomi Le cose che i mortali hanno
        stabilito, persuasi che fossero vere"
        (Parmenide 8, 38-39)
      • KF4call@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2001
          In a message dated 2/5/2001 6:39:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          giuseppe.bianco@... writes:

          << Dear all - this is to inform all Micro nuts that, for several reasons
          that I wouldn't discuss here in the forum, I've decided to remove my
          Micro web site.
          Best, Pippo

          Dear Pippo,
          Well I'm disappointed..for me it was, among other things, a great model for
          how to analyze a hull form for suitability to task. I hope that whatever the
          reason for removal was, it wasn't too traumatic. Thanks for a great page.
          Best regards, Warren
        • claude_the_sailor@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2001
            Hi, Pippo.
            I'm sorry that your web site will be among the missing. I will miss it
            . I checked it out quite often. It was a source of inspiration for me
            as I intend to build a Micro and yours gave me a good idea of what
            quality construction should be.
            Good sailing.
            Claude