Re: Micro v Chebacco (& Cartopper)

  • jboatguy@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
      Jamie,

      There is no doubt I'm a Cartopalist, meaning I have about the same
      degree of clear-headed, hard-nosed objectivity as anyone else does
      about their beloved boat.

      When you get your Id's straight (I had the same probelem--and I know
      I'm signed in on at least one other, probably two other names at
      Yahoo, but as I didn't give them all the 'correct' answers, then
      forgot what I put down--and my password--I was SOL)

      Anyway, when you get it straight, check out the new 'Smallboats'
      board.

      It's a good group, and I posted some more comments about Cartopper on
      it that you may find useful.

      One question: how much does your Chebacco mast weigh? Any idea?

      John O'Neill, eagerly looking forward to seeing a 'Micro in progress'
      later today, and a big 'Thank You' to Glen for the the very kind
      invitation!

      --- In bolger@y..., "Orr, Jamie" <jorr@b...> wrote:
      > John
      >
      > I was interested in your comments on Cartopper, and just had
      another look at
      > your picture in the files (finally got in, I'm not sure on which
      ID -- I
    • Orr, Jamie
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2001
        My mast was 40 pounds when 8 or 16 sided, probably not much different now.

        Jamie

        One question: how much does your Chebacco mast weigh? Any idea?