Re: Micro v Chebacco

  • phillip_lea@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Feb 1, 2001
      So how tall are the masts? And what is the new sail area.
      Isn't the original 150 sq.ft.?

      Phil Lea --
      enjoying the hundreds of pelicans who wintered over at
      our nuclear plant discharge on Lake Dardanelle

      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 2, 2001
        Of course the 2.5 feet have to go to the top of the
        mast -- with 2.5 feet on the bottom, the Micro would
        lose quite a bit of its shallow draft -- kind of like
        the Santa Monica Pier. ;-)

        Phil Lea

        > > I haven't seen the plans for the taller
        mast(Micro) > > but imagine that the extra 2.5 feet is
        happening at

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/