Re: [bolger] Re: Re: Ethical delima

  • sctree@dedot.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2001

      EDGAR Donnald wrote:

        I am about to build either a Diablo or a Diablo Grande as a first project, although "First project" is probably a bit of an overstatement too.  This will, however be my first boat using plans.

      We are in the last assembly stages of a Diablo that we started over the Christmas Holiday in my driveway. One more good weekend and we're ready for glass sheathing the bottom, then paint. Sadly the photo processor managed to loose all three rolls of film, so no construction pics.
      Had one fax exchange with Bolger, one e-mail with Payson, and two phone calls with Payson, all very helpful as we made a few subtle changes.
      If you want any encouragement, start building! If you have any questions, just ask.

      Happy building,

      Rick

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      www.

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing, flaming, trolling, or spamming
      - no flogging dead horses
      - add something: take "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
      - stay on topic and punctuate
      - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts

    • R Coy
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 28, 2001
        THank God I have finished my tasks (unrelated to
        boatbuilding) and I can look at my email again.
        Sir; It has been quoted as saying hte only dumb
        question is one that is not asked. I would add that
        also includes one not understood.
        Question?
        If K-mart and Wal-Mart both sell hte sae item made by
        the same manufacturer at the same price, Fron which
        should you purchase?
        The plans are sold at both sites. It seems to me htat
        the only ethecial dilema is obtaining the plans
        improperly, not from whomever.
        Looking forward to hearing about your project.
        -

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/