Re: [bolger] Moderator: FILES?? and group info

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2001
      Karl:

      You have a couple of options as far as delivery of this group. First go to:
      options" in the upper right part of the screen. On the resulting page, you
      will be given options of receiving a daily digest, or reading the posts
      online. I hope this helps.

      Chuck

    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2001
        Karl:

        Sorry, I guess I am still asleep this morning. Here is the correct URL: