Re: [bolger] Faxing Bolger

  • cml@tassie.net.au
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
      I've only faxed him twice - one response was that day, one was within a
      couple of days. I am in Australia so the time zone difference may mean
      you get a bigger delay than me - ie if I send it late of an evening he
      sees it straight away in the morning and has all day to respond, seems
      like a short delay to me: for you it would be all day, for me overnight

      Chris

      bgbeck55@... wrote:

      > Anybody who has faxed PCB; how long before you get a reply? Faxed
      > him Wednesday morning, about 8:00AM Pacific Time, and hadn't received
      > anything as of 5:00PM. Is he usually fat or slow to respond?

    • Paul A. Lefebvre, Jr.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
        I faxed Bolger a couple weeks ago to ask about ordering plans, and his
        response was reasonably quick - I faxed him one morning, and his reply came
        the following afternoon..... also, when I sent in my check to order plans,
        they arrived within 5 days of my mailing the check. I do live less than 2
        hours drive from him, so mail speeds are quite quick; but for his part, I
        found him very responsive.

        Best of luck!

        Paul Lefebvre

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2001
          In a message dated 2/1/2001 2:01:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          bgbeck55@... writes:

          << Anybody who has faxed PCB; how long before you get a reply? Faxed
          him Wednesday morning, about 8:00AM Pacific Time, and hadn't received
          anything as of 5:00PM. Is he usually fast or slow to respond? >>

          One came back within 4 hours, the other overnight. -Warren