[bolger] Re: Source of Bolger Plans: Common Sense ?

  • GHC
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 1999
      That's a good question; wish the owner would speak up somewhere. I believe
      tghere have some email sent but no answer; haven't tried myself. Bolger
      himself seems to have (dramatically?) increased his prices, which might
      complicate things even further.

      For instance, in the last "Messing About in Boats", Bolger describes and
      offers plane for the folding schooner at $200. I bought Payson's book for
      $30, which included plans for my Light Schooner...

      Gregg Carlson