[bolger] Re: Circular saw

  • Jim Conlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 1999
      By far the most common size of circular saw here is 7-1/4" blade. These cut
      plywood very well and can cut gentle curves. Use a blade intended for
      plywood (many teeth) and set the depth of cut so that the blade protrudes
      through the plywood by no more than 1/4".
      There are smaller saws intended for plywood and trim work, but they'd be no
      good at all for heavier work.