Happy New Year, and...

  • Giuseppe Bianco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2001
      Dear all, first, Happy New Year to everybody.
      I took two weeks of vacation to rest a bit from a very tough
      (jobwise) end of year 2000.
      And, yes, I confess that I just bought a used boat to make sure that
      I'll be able to sail next summer: it's an old, yet in good shape,
      centerboarder. The Micro remains in construction of course, but
      nothing happened on it since last September... :-(
      Best, Pippo