RE: [bolger] Re: Small Boats ;-)

  • Jim Chamberlin RCSIS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
      Hi Group,
      Does this mean that the really bright people in this world don't build boats
      at all? Or perhaps the model builders win the IQ crown? Me, I'm thoroughly
      enjoying being fat, dumb(er) and happy. BTW, I wish you Micro folks
      (Micromaniacs) would quit with the posts; I'm really getting tempted to
      order a set of plans for a closer look. Stop it, stop it. I have the
      second Pointy Skiff and Ira Einstein's double paddle dory (Doryak) both
      under construction with the Pygmyboats Coho kit waiting in drydock. I don't
      need another temptation. And what about the Kayleigh plans I have? I'm
      loosing it.......early stage Micromania, perhaps. Are study drawings
      available?
      Jim C.

    • Stan Muller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
        Welcome Jim C.,
        It's always good to hear from a possible convert. For something
        better than Study plans, go to;
        http://space.tin.it/io/jfwbi/micro.html
        If that doesn't convince you, then check out;
        http://www.jersey.net/~tetherin/micro.htm
        And;
        http://www.boatdesign.com/micro/
        and;
        http://www.carlsondesign.com/projects.html#Micro
        and;
        http://www.realtime.net/~ourhouse/
        If your still not convinced, check out; "the most bang for the buck"
        thread in the egroup archives.

        Stan, A non-predigest independent outside observer, M/V Snow Goose