Re: [bolger] flotation foam

  • Stan Muller
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2001
      Thanks Steve,
      I knew I had something fouled up, mine looked like peanut shells on a
      pumpkin! Thank Heavens it has been too cold to glue, Now I can re-size
      them before mess my boat up. They were too short and didn't look good.
      They will not only provide extra flotation, but will also make it easier
      for me to get into the boat from a high dock by giving me another step.
      I'll too old and fat to make the jump like I once did. ;-)
      Thanks again, Stan & Snow Goose, feeling sorry that we didn't go
      south for the winter.