Bad News - Nymph paint job.

  • thedemings@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2000
      Hi everyone,
      I recently painted my Nymph. Today I was walking around the hull
      (fliped upside down on saw horses), and found the apint bubbled. Upon
      closer examination, I found quite a few spots where the paint was
      bubbling. My first thought was that I didn't wash the hull good
      enough after I epoxied, but when I scrapped the paint away I found
      that the primmer coat was intact. I used acrylic latex and the proper
      primmer for the paint. I'm I am sure to find the same on the inside
      but haven't looked yet. Bummer, as now I will have to sand the entire
      hull again.
      Anyone have any thoughts as to what would have cause this?
      Thanks,
      Rich
      (and she was looking so, so good)