Re: [bolger] Re: small cruisers in JAN Sail

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2000
      Ron

      I didn't say that the size of the ad was determined by the magazine. The
      point I was trying to make was that the amount of advertising money
      determined the editorial coverage. You don't spend a lot for advertisement
      in a magazine it doesn't write any articles about your boats. In addition
      companies that don't advertise usually don't entertain the editorial staffs
      of magazines and thus the editorial staffs don't "know" about your product
      and thus don't write about it.

      Michael Surface

      Happy New Year