[bolger] Re: Bobcat's lazyjacks and othe stuff

  • GHC
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 1999
      Lazyjacks are right at home on a gaff-rigged catboat. They support the
      spars when down (topping lift), and gather up the sail of the deck until
      you can straighten it out.

      I have lazy jacks on my Freedom; they work even better with full-battened
      sails. Of course, no racer would even consider, though, them because of
      the additional windage!

      Gregg