Re: Selway-Fisher

  • jboatguy@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
      PS on my last reply, I got the site wrong. It's:

      http://ace.net.au/schooner/as192939.htm#start

      John

      (www.selway-
      > fisher.com under yachts over 35'.) Isn't this a PCB design? It
      even
      > says it was commissioned by Bob & Sheila Wise, which couple
      > commissioned PCB, right? If this has already been discussed I
      > apolgize, but I searched the postings and found no mention of it.
      >
      > Frank Bales
      > Staunton, VA
    • lm2
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
        Hi

        Been away for awhile in the wilds of LA shooting a feature film....The
        Selway Fisher design was comissioned by us to the same brief that created
        LM2...Interesting to see how two different NA's took the same info and used
        it. For anyone interested we do have a set of plans for the Selway Fisher
        Loose Moose for sale.

        Bob & Sheila
        St Thomas USVI