Re: Selway-Fisher

  • jboatguy@cs.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
      Loose Moose is pure 100% unadulterated, unapolegetic Bolger. Check
      out http://ace.net.au/schooner/sites2.htm

      There was one for sale in Messing About in Boats this past summer.

      John

      (www.selway-

    • jboatguy@cs.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
        PS on my last reply, I got the site wrong. It's:

        http://ace.net.au/schooner/as192939.htm#start

        John

        -- In bolger@egroups.com, fbales@a... wrote:
        > Has anyone seen the Loose Moose design at this web site?
        (www.selway-
        > fisher.com under yachts over 35'.) Isn't this a PCB design? It
        even
        > says it was commissioned by Bob & Sheila Wise, which couple
        > commissioned PCB, right? If this has already been discussed I
        > apolgize, but I searched the postings and found no mention of it.
        >
        > Frank Bales
        > Staunton, VA
      • lm2
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2000
          Hi

          Been away for awhile in the wilds of LA shooting a feature film....The
          Selway Fisher design was comissioned by us to the same brief that created
          LM2...Interesting to see how two different NA's took the same info and used
          it. For anyone interested we do have a set of plans for the Selway Fisher
          Loose Moose for sale.

          Bob & Sheila
          St Thomas USVI