Re: [bolger] Re: micro outboard, NOW sliding riggers

  • StepHydro@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Well, thinks Don,

      my trip was even more lucrative than I admitted...not only did I talk my
      brother out of his 2 hP Evinrude, I recovered my old Toto from him.

      Now, paddling isn't my favorite thing to do, but rowing is up there. Toto is
      too short in the water for efficient use of a sliding seat; however, a
      sliding rigger would propel her quite nicely.

      Does anyone know of a plan on the web for sliding riggers???

      Cheers/Carron