bolger boxes?

  • David Jost
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      Dear Group
      I recently came across this web site and was astounded at how square
      in
      section these boats are. Twin daggerboards which are removeable and
      twin rudders which kick up. http://www.sailnet.com/collections/
      articles/index.cfm

      Maybe each boat should be required to finish the race by sailing the
      boat up onto the beach and planting a flag across the finish line on
      shore. I thought these boats were rather Bolgeresque in their
      conception.

      Enjoy
      David Jost "avoiding work like the plague"
    • David Jost
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        You need to then click on the link that takes you to the Vendee Globe
        Challenge from that menu.

        Sorry, I had trouble getting the whole web address to work off our
        pages.

        David Jost

      • pcencer@boatbuilding.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000