Re: Martha Jane Revised - a video clip

  • peter lenihan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      Mike,
      Cut that out!Tout de suite!You appear far too relaxed in the video
      clip!T'ain't fair,I say!!Stop it!
      A job well done,congradulations!Almost makes one wonder if the
      sailing rig is worth the extra effort,non?
      Sincerely,
      Peter Lenihan,happy to have a nifty clip to view,while contemplating
      larger things instead of the grey expanse of the not yet frozen
      St.Lawrence river........

      --- In bolger@egroups.com, "Mike Stockstill" <mkstocks@b...> wrote:
      > Hi -
      >
      > In the files area, the Martha Jane folder now contains an mpg file
      > with a short video of the MJ motoring.
      >
      > It is over a meg so it might take a while to download.
      >
      > Happy viewing...
      >

      > Mike
    • Mike Stockstill
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
        Hi -

        It was filmed with a digital camera so no conversion was necessary...

        Glad you liked it..

        Mike

        --- In bolger@egroups.com, "Michael Galvin" <michaelgalvin@h...>