greenhouse

  • Francisco Ramírez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2000
      Finally, I rented a lot 2 km far from my appartment. I built a very
      simple greenhouse in it (12'x32'). My neighbours?: a nice white horse,
      and some syberian huskies.

      No, I'm not in the wrong list. All the above is in order to go ahed with
      my Micro.
      Pros:
      -nice place, whit many "professional" greenhouses all around, flowers
      and vegetables growing in them.
      -you can see the sea, 1/4 mile away.
      -Good place to spend some hours with the family. Nice place to take my 4
      years old son. He can play football, ride bicycle, run... while I work
      in my bolger box.
      -if my Micro finally refuses to float, I can remove the keel. She's
      going to be a nice sleigh for the huskies to pull!!!
      Cons:
      -I have to take my tools up and down every time, mostly with my
      motorcycle. So, I need a very good planification.
      -I hope I have no problems with the thieves.

      Francisco
      (Pemià de Mar, Barcelona, Spain), hoping to go 3D tomorrow in the
      morning.