Re: [bolger] DIY Boat Design

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 2, 2000
      > Chuck --
      >
      > Did you learn anything from your misadventure?
      > <snip>
      > David

      David:

      One thing I learned is to do your gambling on a small boat. My disaster was
      small and not too expensive. You are right though, about the siren-like
      lure of the designer/builder label. I still think about it, and might even
      try it again, someday. This time I will have the experience of the one
      failure, and a lot more general knowledge about boats.

      Good luck on the Chesapeake sharpie.

      Chuck