Re: [bolger] Blundered Pointy Skiff Near Completion

  • Richard Spelling
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
      Yes. Take pictures. Then take the boat out and bang it into the dock a
      couple of times, drag it over some rocks, and throw some mud inside it.

      Then you can stop worrying about the perfect finish, and have fun!

      I'm pretty much at the same stage with my Larsboat. Has a nice pretty finish
      on it, and I'm hesitating to take the boat out and USE it!

      Will take my own advice this weekend.

    • sonicwonder@hushmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2000
        --- In bolger@egroups.com, "Richard Spelling" <richard@s...> wrote:
        > Yes. Take pictures. Then take the boat out and bang it into the dock
        > couple of times, drag it over some rocks, and throw some mud inside
        it.

        > Then you can stop worrying about the perfect finish, and have fun!
        >
        > I'm pretty much at the same stage with my Larsboat. Has a nice
        pretty finish
        > on it, and I'm hesitating to take the boat out and USE it!
        >
        > Will take my own advice this weekend.

        Hehe...Good to know someone else is in the same boat so to speak!
        Pictures are now up under the "Skiffy" folder. More to come soon ...