Modified Junebug

  • Phillip Lea
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      George Fulk was kind enough to take some great photos of our messabout
      on Grand Lake, Oklahoma, October 21. I put two new photos of my
      modified June Bug in the file of the same name. Among other things it
      is 5" wider, more curve to the original sheer, 6 sq.ft. of sail,
      a raked transom, and Gypsy's rudder.

      George took some other photos of the 3 Micros and the AF3 which I will
      post to another file if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

      Phil Lea,
      Russellville, Arkansas

      "I thought of that while riding my bike"
      -Albert Einstein, on the Theory of Relativity