RE: [bolger] More Port Townsend Pix

  • Jim Chamberlin RCSIS
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
      John,

      They are great!! As one of the "Bolger nuts who washed up on shore"
      (without my camera) I really appreciate all your hard work in putting up the
      pictures. It was one of the best boat times I've had without being in one.
      Geat memories.

      Jim Chamberlin

    • Orr, Jamie
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2000
        Great shots John. Did I mention before that your picture of Wayward Lass
        pops up whenever I turn on my computer? Great stress relief valve on those
        frustrating days at work....

        Looking forward to 2001.

        Jamie Orr

[...]

        - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts
        - add some content: send "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.
      • jhkohnen@boat-links.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2000
          Jim-

          You drove all the way from California and didn't bring a camera!? The PT
          Wooden Boat Festival is paradise for a boat nut with a camera. Of course
          you saved a bit on film and processing, I ended up taking about 180 shots!

          This last festival was the first where I had a boat of my own along, it
          made the experience even better! Maybe you can bring a Pointy Skiff next
          year. <g> We'll definitely have to arrange another Bolger boat nut meet
          then.

          --
          John <jkohnen@...>
          http://www.boat-links.com/
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2000
            Thanks, John for your efforts. I've looked at these pictures often.
            Jim C.

          • Peter Vanderwaart
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 10, 2000

              > > http://www.boat-links.com/PT2000/

              Very interesting pictures. I spent some time looking at the Great
              Pelican. I think that a lot of people are missing out by not using a
              pram shape in protected water. Remember PCB's first cartoon for Small
              Boat Journal?

              You don't see many brigs advertised at the yacht brokers anymore,
              more's the pity.

              Peter