Re: Up and running again

  • John Ewing
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2000
      Perhaps. But I found it slow to load (opening on a very large
      graphic) and hard to figure out (partly because backgrounds are too
      dark to read the text without straining). IMHO, Web-page designers
      get carried away with themselves and over-design sometimes. Sure wish
      they'd remember the KISS principle. :-)
      John