Re: Remove from list

  • Vince Chew
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2000
      Stuart,

      At the eGroups web site, click "SUBSCRIBE". At the "SUBSCRIBE" page,
      click the option that says, "Do not send me email, I'll read my
      messages on the web site". Your email from the group will stop
      immediately!

      Vince Chew

      --- In bolger@egroups.com, Stuart Fyfe <fyfe@m...> wrote:
      > Please do not send me anymore e-mails from this group. I got 48 today
      > and my computer can't handle it.
      > Stu Fyfe
    • Stuart Fyfe
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2000
          Thank You. I did that yesterday. I enjoy checking in on other Bolger owners,
          but receiving all the messages was overwhelming for my computer.
          Stu Fyfe