Re: [bolger] My brick gets a sail

  • Michael Surface
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2000
      I'm in Fort Wayne, Indiana which is farther south and should be having a
      little warmer weather than this. By the way your boat really looks sharp. I
      like the color, as you said earlier the stealth brick. I lucked out and got
      a sail from Dave Gray of Polytarp when he did a demo at the 3rd Annual Small
      Boat Symposium in Michigan. It is smaller than the regular Brick sail, but
      I have heard that when you are first learning to sail a smaller sail is
      better. Did you use fiberglass tape or rope for the edge of your sail. I
      have also selected a blue polytarp for my brick's final sail. We will have
      to keep in touch. Everyone I have talked to that have sailed a brick say it
      sails real well and is great fun. I am really looking forward to getting
      out there as I know you are.

      Michael Surface

      http://profiles.msn.com