Bolger Fast Sternwheeler

  • Tom Browning
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2000
      Does anyone know if Bolger's fast sternwheeler (#59 in BWOAM) has
      ever been built or building drawings made? I like the look and layout
      for a river cruiser. I might pefer outboard power if it could be
      hidden like the one on Topaz.
    • Richard Spelling
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2000
        someone posted here that they were making a proof of concept, scaled down,
        version.

        You might check the archive.

        Richard Spelling, http://www.spellingbusiness.com/boats
        From the muddy waters of Oklahoma