[bolger] Monthly Chat Meetings

  • cpcorreia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm a fairly new member, so let me know if a am out of line. I was
      just wondering if we could schedule a monthly or weekly chat time. I
      have checked frequently over the past several weeks to see if anyone
      else is around, but no such luck. I was thinking something like the
      first wednesday of the month, or every wednesday, say at 9:00 PM or
      10:00 PM. Would anyone else be interested? I think it would be great
      fun, and very educational. Let me know what your thoughts are. . .

      Hoping for great dialog,
      Respectfully Yours,
      Chuck.