Nymph paint problems

  • Lincoln Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      Used oil paint on my Nymph. Seems like it will take 3 weeks or more
      dry at the rate it's going. Not sure if there's anything I can do to
      accelerate this. I guess Payson recommends Japan dryer for a reason.
      Wish I knew more about the stuff. I primed with a latex primer first
      because it's over epoxy. The aluminum paint on the outside dried fine.
    • Chris Crandall
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2000
        On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Lincoln Ross wrote:
        > Used oil paint on my Nymph. Seems like it will take 3 weeks or more to
        > dry at the rate it's going. Not sure if there's anything I can do to
        > accelerate this. I guess Payson recommends Japan dryer for a reason.

        No question, Japan Drier is great.

        However, set up a fan in the room with the boat. It makes a surprisingly
        large difference!