Re: [bolger] unsubscribe

  • Ralph Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2000

      From: dbartlow
      Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 12:58 AM
      Subject: [bolger] unsubscribe

      unsubscribe please

      Bolger rules!!!
      - no cursing
      - stay on topic
      - use punctuation
      - add your comments at the TOP and SIGN your posts
      - add some content: send "thanks!" and "ditto!" posts off-list.

    • gary holland
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
        Hi,
        I was wondering why I am getting messages to unsubcribe? Although i am not
        currently building a Bolger boat, I have fell in love with the Sneakeasy
        design,and am learning some of the tricks of the trade in boat building.
        Currently a grad student in college, I hope to someday live on a boat.
        Finding boat builders toconsult with,in the middle of Iowa is nearly
        imposible.
        ???????
        Gary

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2000
          --- In bolger@egroups.com, "gary holland" <garyholland@h...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          > I was wondering why I am getting messages to unsubcribe?
          > ???????
          > Gary

          Gary,
          You are not getting messages asking you to unsubscribe. What's
          happening is some people are trying to cancel their subscription, but
          are doing it wrong.
          I think you have found a great place to discuss boatbuilding, so ask
          away.

          Rick