Re: [bolger] Re: Copper bottom treatment?

  • Gordon Couger
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
      5200 and copper sheeting will work great until you have to replace the
      sheeting. 5200 is one of the most difficult things to remove there is.

      It might be possible to repair thinned sections by putting on another
      layer but getting the old one off would be a very difficult problem.

      Gordon
      Gordon Couger gcouger@...
      Stillwater, OK www.couger.com/gcouger
      405 624-2855 GMT -6:00