Re: Big (but not HUGE) Sharpie - ANTISPRAY 48

  • Frank Bales
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2000
      > Like any true Bolger maniac, we'd be glad to discuss any
      aspect "our"
      > design. It's Bolger, it's Big (but not huge), and it's under
      > construction.

      John & Susan,

      Any plans to build a web site around your ANTISPRAY 48?
    • John R. McDaniel
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2000
        Frank,

        Oh, wow, we can hardly find time to work on the boat, let alone find
        time to learn how to setup/update a website. On second thought, at
        our current pace, updating such a site wouldn't take much....there
        would be little to report!

        I suppose having a website might be one way to keep pressure on us to
        make progress.

        Regards,