copper-epoxy for antifouling

  • botecote@quicknet.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      Gentlemen
      I have been following your discussions about the possibilities of
      incorporating copper into epoxy as an antifouling. Where have you
      all been for the last ten years? We have manufactured exactly this
      product in Australia since 1990. It works well as an antifouling
      especially for trailerable boats, because it is quite stable, does
      not leach away, is very tough to take physical abuse, and can go in
      and out of water unlike conventional antifoulings. Have a look at
      our web site www.boatcraft.com.au.
      Best wishes
      Bruce McConkey