Re: Big (but not HUGE) Sharpie - ANTISPRAY 48

  • freedem@excite.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2000
      --- In bolger@egroups.com, "John R. McDaniel" <jmcdan@h...> wrote:

      Mr McDaniel
      Oh the Nerveves you"ve twanged in your letter esp that such a lot
      of work has been done, and that soon you hope to start on the hull.
      To repete a sorta apt saying The mountians are easy after one gets
      over the mohills.
      Good wished and envy to you, may the hull come easy
      Jeff By
    • Chuck Leinweber
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2000
        > Oh, wow, we can hardly find time to work on the boat, let alone find
        > time to learn how to setup/update a website. On second thought, at
        > our current pace, updating such a site wouldn't take much....there
        > would be little to report!
        >
        > I suppose having a website might be one way to keep pressure on us to
        > make progress.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > John & Susan

        Or in lieu of spending all that boat building time learning to make a web
        page, there are at least a couple of sites ( Square Boats, and Duckworks
        Magazine ) that would be happy to take your snap shots and reports and turn
        them into web pages for you. The list seems to be quite interested in
        Antispray.

        Chuck