Re: [bolger] Micro wanted

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      Dan:

      I believe that Peter Lenihan ellengaest@... has his very well
      built Micro for sale. He is located in Montreal.

      Chuck

      > I'm looking for a used Micro. Preferably built of
      > good marine ply, preferably with epoxy, preferably
      > in good shape, and in the Northeast.

    • David Jost
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Dan,
        Peter has listed his boat up for sale. It is very well built
        with
        actual keel bolts and a real solid rudder. It looks like a
        gold-plater to me.
        My question is, "Why not build it your self?" If I can build
        one, you can.

        David Jost "waiting for the weekend to finish the keel batten and
        then to roll her over!"

        P.S. If the contractor on my house charges me much more, I may be
        forced to sell my project before it is fully realized :-(