Re: [bolger] Re: 3m 5200 Home Depot

  • KF4call@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      To all;
      Not the same deal here in South Florida...still the full price.
      Regards, Warren

      << -- In bolger@egroups.com, "Chuck Leinweber" <chuck@d...> wrote:
      > Went by my local Home Depot yesterday, and asked for some 3-M
      5200. At first they didn't know what I was talking about, but then
      they found it. The price on the white was $7.95, but there were
      eight tubes of tan marked down to $1.00 each! Needless to say I
      bought all eight. Apparently they are closing out the tan color, so
      you might want to check out your on HD (there are over a thousand
      stores) to see if they are doing the same.