What Was I thinking

  • ilfeldr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:07 AM
      Bolger designed a boat for cruising Florida canals.
      I live on a Florida canal.
      Sneakeasy looked to be a good choice.

      Bootlegger had lovely lines, as did some others.
      Could build Sneakeasy with Bolger hull per plans, but faired top like
      ideals, if it was strip built like a Kayak. Neede to modify - I can do the front,
      the the tails is tough on an outboard.

      Did offsets in Free ship till I got the look I liked.

      Instant Boat ---- NOT!

      Bottom is almost done, I'll flip it this weekend.

      Done in, Oh, a few months.

      Any gettogethers in Florida?