3m 5200

  • Chuck Leinweber
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      Went by my local Home Depot yesterday, and asked for some 3-M 5200.  At first they didn't know what I was talking about, but then they found it.  The price on the white was $7.95, but there were eight tubes of tan marked down to $1.00 each!  Needless to say I bought all eight.  Apparently they are closing out the tan color, so you might want to check out your on HD (there are over a thousand stores) to see if they are doing the same.

    • Brad Boerger
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        --- In bolger@egroups.com, "Chuck Leinweber" <chuck@d...> wrote:
        > Went by my local Home Depot yesterday, and asked for some 3-M
        5200. At first they didn't know what I was talking about, but then
        they found it. The price on the white was $7.95, but there were
        eight tubes of tan marked down to $1.00 each! Needless to say I
        bought all eight. Apparently they are closing out the tan color, so
        you might want to check out your on HD (there are over a thousand
        stores) to see if they are doing the same.

        > Chuck Leinweber
        > www.duckworksmagazine.com

        Its not all good news at Home Depot; I'd been buying 'glass tape
        there. Seaglass brand, 4 inch, 10 yards for about $4.70. They quit
        stocking it in this area. I had to buy some at a "discount" boating
        supply place, same package, for $12.00!! Not to seem too cheap about
        this, but I've always taken pride that my boats are all "lumberyard"
        all the way.
        Brad