instantboats.com going through redo

  • jeffsprayer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2014

      Instantboats.com is undergoing a redo. Many additional plans have been added. I found it easiest to skim through by choosing the 'List' view over 'Grid' and/or choosing a subcategory. I've no idea what the end result will be after construction is completed.

      Jeff West
      Olympia, WA

    • c.ruzer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2014
        Stop Press: John Bell (?) has wiped bolger_study_plans_only
      • jeffsprayer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2014
          I compared the plans offered as of today with what was previously offered as recorded in the Internet Archive Wayback Machine for Sep. 19, 2013. Below are my findings.

          Added Instant Boats
          Birdwatcher 23' 6"
          Catboat 12'3'' x 6'
          Kayak 12'